Bhaktivedanta College is in partnership with the University of Chester, an acknowledged centre for Religious Studies in the U.K.
The programme will provide students with:
- The education to become independently thoughtful and competent representatives of their tradition.
- A broad understanding of the Vaishnava theology, philosophy, and culture, through the study of:
- Vaishnava Canonical Texts
- Sanskrit Language
- Indian and Western Philosophy
- World Religions
- The knowledge and skills to evaluate the Vaishnava tradition from the perspectives of the practitioners and the academe, and to compare the similarities and differences of these standpoints.
- Understanding of the historical development of ISKCON, its internal social dynamics and its place in the society.
- Knowledge of, and appreciation for, the beliefs and practices of other religious traditions.