Krishna Lunch-University of Florida
What is Krishna Lunch?
The Hare Krishna have been offering hot, inexpensive, vegetarian meals to University of Florida students every week since 1971. Krishna Lunch is a volunteer-based program that has been serving healthy vegetarian meals to University of Florida (UF) students and the larger Gainesville community for over FOUR decades!
On any given day the karma friendly group can serve up to 1,000 students.Krishna Lunch is strictly vegetarian (no meat, no fish, no eggs) and always includes full vegan options. With a $4 donation, you will be served as much Krishna Lunch as your belly can handle.While UF is in session, Krishna Lunch is served on campus, Monday through Friday, from 11AM to 1:30PM at the Plaza of the Americas. In addition, Krishna Lunch is served from noon to 4PM on the patio of Krishna House, conveniently located one block north of campus. Krishna Lunch is also available for delivery from 11AM to 4PM through Gatorfood.com!
The Krishna Lunch team strives to:
- Give everyone the opportunity to uplift their consciousness by experiencing Krishna Lunch.
- Develop positive relationships with the UF community through a mood of giving, open and honest communications, and respect.
- Ensure the quality of Krishna Lunch while cultivating a teamwork attitude and maintaining integrity in all of its actions.
- Sustain and develop Krishna Lunch in order to continue Srila Prabhupada’s legacy of loving kindness.
- Provide UF students and the Gainesville community with wholesome service opportunities to complement their spiritual growth.
214 NW 14th Street
Gainesville, FL 32603
(352) 336 4183
For any queries feel free to mail to: Email-Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please visit: www.krishnalunch.com