Cow Protection - Manor
Five principles of cow protection
- No cow or bull is ever slaughtered.
- Calves suckle from their mothers.
- Oxen are engaged in work.
- Cows are hand milked.
- Cows and bulls are fed appropriate, natural food.
- Cow protection means looking after cows in the way that Krishna looked after them.
- Cow protection at New Gokul operates on five main principles, which are all based on information from the Vedas, given by Krishna Himself, which guide us in how to take care of these sacred beings.